- ABOUT THE UCF
- Which UCF Package is Right for You?
- The Science of Compliance eBook
- UCF Controls
- Research Sites List
- Authority Documents
- Authority Documents In-Depth Report
- Language of Compliance
- Metrics Standards
- Roles Definitions
- Monitored Events
- Compliance Docs
- Config Management
- Information Classification
- Audit Guidelines
- XML Database Files
- SHOPPING CART
Compliance Documents is an all-encompassing term for documents such as policies, standards, procedures, and checklists required across industries, regulations, and regions.
Each UCF® Compliance Document is a template you can tailor to meet your organization’s compliance requirements. Some examples of these templates include:
- Allocating IT Costs
- Auditing Process Roles and Responsibilities
- Backup Policy
- Business Continuity Plan Reporting
- Compliance Monitoring and Auditing Metrics
- Compliance Scope and Controls Framework
- Confidential Data Definition
- Incident Handling Management
- Information Security Testing, Assessment, and Vulnerability Management
- Internal and External Audit Reporting
- IT Security
- Password Procedures
- Record Handling Management
- Red Flags Monitoring
- Security Clearance Maintenance
- Software and Patch Change Management Reporting
- Strategic IT Plan
- Systems Implementation
- Systems Risk Monitoring and Testing Vulnerability Management
and many more. To request a free sample, click here.
The requirements referenced in each Compliance Document are linked directly back to their sources and tie into the other UCF-based materials, including Roles, Metrics, Controls, Assets, and, ultimately, Authority Documents.
Compliance Documents is available in the Corporate, Corporate Database, and Developer Packages.